Bank of America Online Banking
Bank of America Online Banking
Bank of America is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and primarily operates in all fifty (50) states and has locations in forty (40) countries.
Bank of America mortgage customers can access their account information and perform various services via Bank of America’s Online Banking system. Mortgage applicants who do not have a registered online banking account, can check the status of their application without enrolling into online banking.
- Mortgage customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, at 1(800)-669-6607.
Step 1 - Go to this webpage, and enter your online ID into the login form. Select which state your account was opened in from the drop-down menu, and click the ‘Sign In’ button.
Step 2 - On the next page, you will be asked to verify your identity by answering the question you chose upon enrollment into online banking. After entering your answer into the blank entry field, click the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 3 -Enter your password and any other required information in order to complete the login process.
- Forgot Online ID – Go to this webpage and enter your account number, your SSN/TIN, and your passcode. Click the ‘Continue’ button to continue the online ID retrieval process. Identity verification will be required.
- Reset Password – To create a new passcode, go to this webpage. You will need to enter your account number, SSN/TIN and your online ID. Click the ‘Continue’ button to finish the reset process.
- Sign In to View Status of Mortgage Application – To sign in to view the status of a mortgage application, go to this webpage and select which type of login you wish to complete.
Bank of America mortgage customers can access their account information from iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows-powered mobile phones and tablets.
Mortgage customers can access their account(s) via a mobile browser by signing into online banking via the main webpage (www.bankofamerica.com). Click either the ‘Sign In’ link located in the upper-right corner, or click the menu icon in the upper-left corner to expand the menu.
Once on the login form page, enter your online ID and click the ‘continue’ button. If you have forgotten your login details, there are links below the entry field to reset your passcode, or retrieve your online ID (the process will be the same as what is outlined in the above sections).
Enroll in Online Banking
Mortgage applicants do not have to enroll in online banking in order to view the status of their application. Applicants can go to this webpage and sign in without directly enrolling. However, existing mortgage customers do need to enroll in online banking if they wish to access their mortgage information and perform any services (such as making payments, viewing statements, etc.) online. For existing mortgage customers who want to enroll, follow these steps:
Step 1 - Go to the enrollment webpage, and enter your account number and SSN/TIN into the appropriate fields.
Step 2 - Click the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3 – Create your online ID and passcode, and click the ‘Continue’ button. You will be redirected to the SiteKey creation page, where you must create a unique form of verification (from the given options). The SiteKey will be used to verify your identity when signing in to online banking.
- Bank of Utah Online Banking
- Banco Popolare Online Banking
- Big Sky Western Bank Online Banking
- Byline Bank Online Banking
- Bank of George Online Banking
- Baldwin State Bank Online Banking
- BECU Online Banking
- B2B Bank Online Banking
- Bear State Bank Online Banking
- BankPacific Online Banking
- Butterfield Bank Online Banking
- Brand Bank Online Banking